Monday, December 14, 2009

Lawyers, Lawyers, and more Lawyers....

Okay, I think you should know that a few people who are very delinquent in their accounts have hired lawyers (instead of paying their bills) to fight paying their bills. In doing so, I have to pass the lawyer expense on to the company. It looks as if we are going to have to raise rates a bit more in order to cover these legal expenses and those few who are not paying.

I don't know exactly by how much it is going to be determined by the UTC...just when we got them down a bit. I am so sorry to the majority of you that are paying on a timely basis or have agreed to make a payment plan. Unfortunately these few people...cost us thousands and it is not fair!!!

I don't know if I can tell you who they are, I will have to check with the attorney, but when you see the cost go up a bit....you will know why. I am so sorry that some of your neighbors don't feel like they need to pay their utility bill like everyone else!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment