Tuesday, October 1, 2013

DOH says we are on the right track

The Department of Health sent an engineer out last night.  He said that the chlorination that we have done seems to be working but they want to monitor it for the next week or so.  I believe testing is going to be done every few days to make sure that all the samples are clean before they will remove the Boil Water Advisory.

I will update when I hear how the samples taken today go.  We just have to stay clean until the DOH feels good about taking off the Advisory.  I hope it is soon!

Maria

2 comments:

  1. Maria,
    This is a bit of a hardship on me. Is there assistance available to provide drinking water during the boil advisory? At this time, is it safe to shower with the water current condition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly.
    I do think there may be some community services that help with utility bills. I don't know them in your area but in mine there is a community service out reach program.

    ReplyDelete