Monday, August 19, 2013

Cristalina Water Bill Rumors...

Hello all,

It is clear that there was some glitch in the billing the past few months. I appreciate those you have brought it to my attention.  We had no idea.  We are going to be going through each bill today and contacting everyone that is not current so that we can discuss your situation. It seems that for many the past two months bill were not received. I apologize.

It also seems that there has been some difficulty in getting through to the bookkeeper. There are a couple things that are going to happen here. 1st. We are going to bring in more help for checks and balances so this does not happen again. 2nd, we are going to review our proceedures to find out where we can make sure this does not happen again. 3rd for those of you paying regularly you will be happy to know that the 3 people that are grossly late on their accounts WILL be disconnected for their years of late payments. We had to deal with the expense of some attorneys and get clarification to make sure we do it right. We had an issue last time and it has been clarified.

Contrary to many people's belief, the majority of you are very good customers. I know this. I appreciate it as well. Some of you have been outstanding in helping us out and I appreciate that as well.  We are working on the billing issues today and you will be contacted by me or stephanie if there has been an issue in the past few months. I HAVE received you emails and calls and we are going to be working with you on the catch up of the late accounts.

I apologize I had no idea there were so many people who didn't get their bills the last few months. I had one or two people notify me and we cleared it up. It wasn't until this weekend that I found out the extent of what happened.

Also, we are looking into the ability for you to get your account billing online.  I will keep you posted on that as well.

Again, that you for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Maria Lindberg
Manager, Cristalina LLC

1 comment:

  1. The problem was much larger than I anticipated. I am seeing that there is a glitch between the two different software
    programs that we use to do the billing. The system is more complicated because it is metered billing. It will probably take me two or three days to get back to everyone I need to get back to. I am still working on the solution. Thank you for your patience.

    ReplyDelete