Monday, August 26, 2013

Cristalina Billing Changes

I would just like everyone to know that I have personally sat down and reviewed each account in the Cristalina Water System. I am very happy to report that the good majority of you are all paying on time!
People that are 60 days or more late will be getting a phone call to work out a payment plan or will be getting a disconnection notice next week.

One of the billing changes that is going to happen is consistent disconnections so that we ensure everyone is paying on time. I am talking to a few different billing companies to find out the best way to get your bills to you in a timely and cost effective manner so that there will be no more lost bills.

I will let you know the new system as soon as I make a decision.

Thank  you to all who have made this a smooth process,

Maria Lindberg

No comments:

Post a Comment